redumbrella

Friday, March 10, 2006

Market day was on Thursday and I'm still recovering. We pack the day before. Two long tables, two chairs, a clothes rack and a stretchy piece of trellis for the scarves and a trolley to shift it all. It takes a good hour to set it all up because I have three tubs of knitting and four tubs of jams and chutneys and this month I decided to show off the "Berry" jams on a lovely wrought wire stand. It's always a bit quicker packing up and going home because I've sold a bit and there are a couple of empty tubs. There's another market on Monday at St Annes Winery a few km west but we had to unpack it all because today we are off to the coast to get some more old bricks from my sister-in-law, in order to finish the brick path outside the new laundry/studio. Unveilling soon!
Thursday's market coincided with the Queen's baton relay through town. This baton is on it's way to the opening ceremony at the Commonwealth Games in Melbourne this weekend, where it will be handed back to the Queen! I'ts been all round the Commonwealth on it's way here, being carried by local people and accompanied by a motorcade of buses and police vehicles.
I'd love to post more pics but I'm still struggling with the methods of getting more than one per post. A good weekend to all Cheers Gillian Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

  • HI Gillian [ Got your name right this time!!]

    Wow I am impressed!!! I would so much like your lifestyle.

    Now as for the internet... if you right click on the clock and the site meter you should be directed to the sites to download. I just "dragged" the html code for each onto the right spot on the template for my blog. It took a few goes to find the right spot and to also have the right codes before and after. The site for the clock had " before and after the code. I had to take out the " because they showed on the page.

    As for pics. What version are you using as a browser? I had to upgrade Internet Explorer to be able to "see" the right tool bar in the "posting" on blogger to be able to post more than one pic at a time. I now use the "post" a pic button on blogger to post pics.

    Still haven't figured out buttons or linking. Or for that matter to get the pics where I want. I too would like a list of links and WIP and UFOS etc etc.

    Anyway making small steps in the right direction. We can help each other. Good luck!!

    Knit on >^..^<

    By Blogger Beverley, At 1:43 AM  

  • It sounds like alot of work but looks like a lot of fun especially all that jam tasting ;)

    By Blogger Unknown, At 8:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home