redumbrella

Monday, March 13, 2006

Labour Day Holiday Market at St Anne's Winery

I just took the jams and chutneys with me today. I will take the knitting next time, though. I sold 65 jars which is a record for a day out. In fact Robert went home to get some more supplies. Fortunately we are only a few minutes away.
We have never seen the weekend traffic on the highway, so busy. It's partly the school holidays and also the escape from the Commonwealth Games.
Hopefully tomorrow will be a bit more relaxed. Then a trip to Ballarat by train on Wednesday and then a trip to Werribee to pick up a table I bought on ebay, to go in the new "studio".
Off to a well needed sleep,
Cheers Gillian Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

  • Wow!! 65 jars. That must have taken a long time to produce. My sauce has only made about 20 from 2 batches.

    Knit on>^..^<

    By Blogger Beverley, At 7:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home