redumbrella

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Is There Anyone Out There who likes IRONING

I had a sore throat... always an indicator that I need to be less stressed, so I stayed at home so that I would not spread it around and while I was at home I did the Jigsaw of the map of Engand and Wales. 1250 pieces and still about 50 to go.

This means that I have not done the IRONING

I went out for a ramble this morning. As it stared to rain Sheila mentioned that she had left a load of washing on the line. I offered to come round with my lovely dry basket of ironing, but Sheila just laughed!!!

So I went home and did some painting and ignored the IRONING.



Of course I shall have to do it soon. I have no clothes to wear.
Cheers Gillian

6 Comments:

  • Oh we love doing jigsaws here too, although my mum is the expert at them. I have to agree that I hate ironing too, and the 2 baskets are always filled up as soon as I finish them. Its neverending isnt it.

    By Blogger Sue, At 7:37 PM  

  • My hatred of ironing leads to the ironic situation where I iron every day because I can't bear to do it until I want to wear something!! Awful, dreadful homemaker, me!

    By Blogger amanda j, At 2:57 AM  

  • I make it a point to not buy anything which requires ironing! 8 years in the military gave me more than my fill of pressing clothes.

    By Blogger Heide, At 9:52 PM  

  • I prefer jigsaws to ironing anyday! I think I prefer anything to ironing come to think of it!
    Lovely to see you today and I wish you well with your house move.

    By Blogger artyfartykat, At 5:41 AM  

  • Ironing completely sucks (she says trudging back to the board). Some years ago I went through a period of insomnia. I used to threaten myself with the ironing in order to get to sleep - it often worked. ;)

    Hope the throat clears up soon.

    By Blogger Taphophile, At 1:16 AM  

  • Ironing? What's ironing? I'd much rather knit, jigsaw, read, watch TV or even sleep. I very rarely iron anything, hence I look like nobody owns me most of the time. hehe

    By Blogger Sue H, At 1:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home