redumbrella

Saturday, August 04, 2007

Sick of Socks Again

I must admit that I have been trying to finish these socks but so much has prevented me from making them my primary concern. I have been given notice that the flat above the shop, plus the shop will be up for sale.This means that I must vacate this flat. I am booked and paid up until the 23 October.
Anyway, now that I have got over the gloom about it all I am looking for a new place.

In the mean time I shall continue to fit out the van for wonderful get-a-ways and whatever property I manage to rent will be great. I'm checking out a place in Bishop Auckland on Wednesday and went to one in Barnard Castle this morning, It was a bit small and pokey even though it was beautiful. I ended up in the Tea shop at the Bowes Museum where they do the best cheese scones.

Cheers Gillian

6 Comments:

  • Hi Gillian, sad that you have to vacate your unit, but your van is looking absolutely gorgeous, and you could always live there till you find somewhere suitable.
    Keep plugging away with those socks, they look good.

    By Blogger Sue H, At 5:39 PM  

  • I thought that you were going to live in the van, as it looks so cozy and comfy. I hope you find somewhere nice to live, with a great yarn shop close by too.

    By Blogger Sue, At 6:16 PM  

  • That certainly must be disheartening news about having to move so soon after settling in. Too bad that the new landlords wouldn't be up for keeping you as a tennant. Your caravan is just beautiful. I love the open and airy feeling in the living area. This will allow you lots of natural light for knitting, spinning or reading. Best of luck in finding a new flat soon. Hugs!

    By Blogger Heide, At 8:56 PM  

  • Oh no, just as you were getting settled.Hope you find somewhere soon. I think I'd move into the caravan, it looks fab!

    By Blogger artyfartykat, At 2:30 AM  

  • Your van looks very nice and it would probably be lovely to live in if you need to for a while or longer.

    By Blogger Ruby Girl, At 9:15 PM  

  • You have fixed the van up wonderfully. I do feel for you having to move so soon again. That is a bad break. Hope you find what you need soon.

    By Blogger Becky, At 1:05 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home